Dear Parents & Guardians,
Welcome to our class website! This website serves to build a bridge of communication and resources between your child's school and home. I look forward to our partnership this year!
- Mrs. Mravec
Classroom Event Calendar
Wit & Wisdom Curriculum
Module 1: The Sea
Essential Question: Why do people explore the sea?
- Ocean Sunlight: How Tiny Plants Feed the Seas by Molly Bang and Penny Chisholm
- The Fantastic Undersea Life of Jacques Cousteau by Dan Yaccarino
- Giant Squid: Searching for a Sea Monster by Mary M. Cerullo and Clyde F. E. Roper
- Shark Attack! by Cathy East Dubowski
- Amos & Boris by William Steig
Module 3: A New Home
Essential Question: How do stories help us understand immigrants' experiences?
- Coming to America: The Story of Immigration by Betsy Maestro
- Grandfather's Journey by Allen Say
- Tea with Milk by Allen Say
- Family Pictures by Carmen Lomas Garza
- The Keeping Quilt by Patricia Polacco
Contact Mrs. Mravec
firstname.lastname@example.org // 330-523-3603